- Hours: Full-Time
- Timeframe: Immediate
- Education: Four-year degree in communication or related industry (marketing, PR, advertising sales rep.)
- Experience needed: at least 1 year industry experience preferred
This position will focus on assisting one of our lead account managers with client projects and marketing initiatives for one of BowStern’s premier national clients. Day-to-day snapshot includes:
- Copywriting for eblasts, websites, and printed materials.
- Working with team to brainstorm and develop strategic marketing plans.
- Assisting with daily maintenance and reporting for client accounts.
- Assisting with daily office administrative functions, meeting preparations, etc.
- Interfacing with third-party vendors and printers.
- Prioritizing projects and multi-tasking efficiently.
Strong attention to detail and an unwavering drive for success is required. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you fit the bill!