Lamar Outdoor is hiring for a Campaign Coordinator. The purpose of the position is to coordinate the execution of advertising campaigns sold by the sales team. Campaign Coordinators are responsible for managing tasks, deadlines, and performing a range of campaign related administrative functions that occur after the contract has been signed. In addition, there may be other tasks assigned by Account Executives, Sales Manager, and/or General Managers.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Coordinating and monitor the ongoing activities and internal communications related to advertising campaigns to ensure on-time and contractual campaign execution while delivering excellent customer service.
• Informing Account Executives and customers about the current status of advertising campaigns.
• Coordinating, managing, reviewing campaign progress and delivering the customer installation and proof of performance information.
• Coordinate and/or obtain approval from the client on artwork
• Coordinate and communicate panel locations in “to be determined” situations.
• Resolves problems during campaign by investigating; identifying solutions; notifying AE’s, managers and customers.