|Community Management Representative|
|Job Description and Major Responsibilities:
VISIT FLORIDA, the official tourism marketing corporation for the State of Florida, is looking for an individual to fill our Community Management Representative position. You be responsible for creating and executing social messaging, engagement and listening across VISIT FLORIDA’s social media channels in an effort to foster community growth and increase Florida’s brand awareness. The representative will also work across internal departments and with various VISIT FLORIDA Partners to execute audience-focused campaigns and brand advocacy initiatives. The Community Management Representative will be responsible for the following:
– Serve as VISIT FLORIDA’s community manager to lead and facilitate conversations across all consumer social platforms. Listen to community messaging regarding specific interests or concerns of consumers and offer suggestions for suitable options, activities and destinations.
– Assist in the conception and presentation of VISIT FLORIDA’s social media strategy and social aspects of integrated marketing initiatives to encourage audience growth across all digital channels.
– Manage consumer social media and Partner relationships. Assist Partners with all social media submissions integrate their messaging into the community in a compelling and valuable way.
– Utilize social listening for VISIT FLORIDA social accounts and work with social listening agency on tactics and best practices.
– Execute social media strategy and audience growth across all digital channels based on trends, metrics, SEO and other digital benchmarks.
|How to Apply|
|Discover what it is like to be a part of a team that promotes the gorgeous Sunshine State. Join us in working purposefully and living passionately. Apply now!https://www.visitflorida.org/