– Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or related field.
– Minimum of three years digital communications and web development experience required.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Develop digital campaign(s) aligned with strategic plan and business goals
– Design digital resources to support internal and external events and initiatives, including websites, social
media, digital correspondence and content (e-newsletters, alerts, advisories, etc)
– Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPI’s)
– Develop and implement digital communications policies and projects.
– Manage end-to-end digital projects
– Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
– Establish and grow web presence to boost brand awareness
– Capture and track public sentiment and interests around the industry or product.
– Improve search engine optimization and general discovery of content by target groups.
– Analyze and report on web traffic, analytics, and engagement.
– Maintain a strong online company voice through social media and audience engagement
– Liaise with all departments to ensure brand consistency and help communicate the vision to various audience segments (members, legislators, partners and other stakeholders).
– Apply industry best practices to assignments and able to follow corporate branding guidelines to keep all marketing consistent across multiple platforms such as website, events, email and advertising.
– Propose and develop digital partnership opportunities to increase revenue
– Work with retained vendor to produce video content for internal and external initiatives including conferences, trainings, outreach, promotions and public relations.
– Translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, and visually engaging.
– Design, produce, and update printed publications and digital marketing collateral (social media assets, banners, signage, web graphics, web mockups, display/Facebook ads, landing pages, brochures, proposals, presentation boards, flyers, postcards, newsletters, etc.)
How to Apply
How to Apply:
Click here for a link to the job posting on www.flclerks.com: https://www.flclerks.com/networking/apply_now.aspx?view=2&id=507559Please include the following items in your application package:
1. Cover letter including salary requirements.
3. Three (3) Professional Work Samples Published/Distributed in the last two (2) years.
Work samples may include: social media assets, banners, signage, web graphics, web mockups, display/Facebook ads, landing pages, brochures, proposals, presentation boards, flyers, postcards, and newsletters.
Send attachments and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 2, 2018.
Preference may be given to those who apply earlier in order to fulfill business needs.