Position Opening: Marketing Assistant
Hours: 20 – 30 hours per week (Part-time)
Experience needed: Relevant education in the industry preferred
We’ve got the need for….
An efficient account assistant who is ready to dive into the fast-paced industry of agency life. This hybrid position will focus on assisting with administrative tasks in addition to client projects for public and private industry. Day-to-day snapshot includes:
- Working with team to brainstorm & develop strategic marketing plans.
- Assisting with daily maintenance and reporting for social media accounts.
- Copywriting for eblasts, printed and media materials.
- Assisting with daily office administrative functions.
- Interfacing with third-party vendors, printers, etc.
- Prioritizing projects and multi-tasking efficiently.
Long story short, we want a passionate person to help marketing and office projects run seamlessly. Creative prowess, confidence and marketing savvy is a must.
Tell us why you fit the bill. Send your resume to Kelly Robertson, APR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attn: Human Resources
1725 Capital Circle NE, Ste 205
Tallahassee, FL 32308
General Email: email@example.com