All memberships will run from January 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018. Newly designed membership packages offer both individuals and businesses to maximize the benefits of AAFT. With the new corporate packages, you can pay the bundled rate allowing you to send various employees under your corporate membership.
Your membership with AAFT connects you to an advertising community of over 85,000 professionals across the country, providing you with astounding networking and educational opportunities and valuable discounts with premier organizations like FedEx and Businesswire.
- AAFT educates its members on the latest trends in advertising, marketing and advocacy through a variety of monthly and bi-monthly programs.
- Once a member, you can volunteer to serve your industry by sitting on one of several committees including the government affairs committee, which helps AAFT members stay current on the trends and legislation shaping our industry.
- AAFT membership also provides access to discounts on the tools you need to stay competitive in a changing environment. Check out 4AAF Deals to learn more about this program.
- Discounts on services range from subscriptions to trade publications, insurance packages, shipping and web telecomommunications.
- By virtue of your membership in AAFT, you will also become a member of the 4th District and the American Advertising Federation, our parent organization. Additional membership benefits are included and can be researched by visiting the following web link: 4AAF.com
If you have any questions regarding pricing, membership benefits, or renewal, please contact email@example.com.
Please remember, without active membership, you won’t be able to use the significant membership discount on ADDY submissions, so renew today!
Individual Membership: $120
Corporate Level Membership: (3 or more members) $100 per person
Corporate Package A Membership: (1 member, up to 2 event guests at member rate) $350 for the year
Corporate Package B Membership: (2 members, up to 3 event guests at member rate) $500 for the year