Description of Job
This advertisement is for temporary Other Personal Services (OPS) opportunities to be filled within the Bureau of Communications. Duties will consist of monitoring pending web requests to ensure prompt resolution to include but not limited to posting jobs to the Career Page table, updating Tax Collectors County location information, updating the Procedure Manual PDF, Court webpages, Vehicles and Vessel Reports/Statistics, and converting press releases from PDF to WordPress. This position will also help with various web projects to facilitate the migration from old, static web pages to WordPress pages.
A criminal record check to include fingerprinting will be conducted on the selected applicant.
Special Note: Candidates for this position must be 16 years of age or older.
Salary will range from $10.00 – $12.00 hourly. Hours and schedules may vary.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
We are seeking candidates with:
• Working knowledge of HTML.
• Working knowledge of WordPress.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 – 2016 applications.
• Ability to communicate clearly both orally and written.
• Effective listening skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to process and follow directions.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send their resume to:
Beth Frady, Communications Director