|Social Media Specialist|
|FSU College of Business|
• Coordinates, manages and produces content for social media platforms on a daily basis for the College of Business, including its six departments and ten centers/institutes. These social media platforms include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram.
• Provides monthly statistical reports on social media platforms as well as monthly recommended strategies to increase participation on each platform for college, departments and centers/institutes.
• Works with marketing team to integrate social media and other marketing activities for a cohesive strategy plan.
• Manages the College of Business app and coordinates with IT staff on application development and technology needs
• Serve as a back-up to the college’s website, online calendar and digital signs.Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree and two years of social media experience, or combination of post high school and experience equal to six years. Internships count as half time.
• Experience with social media strategies.
• Experience with current social media technology and trends
• Experience reporting and analyzing social media marketing data
• Experience in brand management across digital platforms
• Position requires attendance at both daytime and evening events, as well as occasional weekends, in order to provide social media coverage.
|How to Apply|