Assistant Marketing Manager – Fasig & Brooks
We are looking for a creative person to manage the firm’s various social media platforms and enhance the brand by developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between the community and the firm. The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns. This person will also assist the Marketing Director in all other areas, such as media buys, reporting, event-planning, and other firm projects.
- Develop social media campaigns
- Create engaging text, image and video content
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective clients
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create engagement between the community and law firm
- Present monthly reporting on social media campaigns and other marketing efforts
- Assist in event-planning
- Maintain and organize data in spreadsheets
- Communicate effectively with vendors
- Work cohesively with teams for projects and marketing initiatives
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- Ability to create and deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- BS degree in Marketing, or relevant field
Salary will start at $12 – $15/hr with opportunities for growth.
Anyone interested should contact Lori Finn at Lori@FasigBrooks.com or 850-545-6384.