The AdPro of the Year award celebrates a member who has been a positive force within AAF-Tallahassee, our community, and their company, in advertising and/or related fields. The AdPro of the Year recognizes outstanding industry knowledge, creativity, and achievements within the calendar year. The AdPro of the Year is someone who has gone above and beyond to make a difference locally or within their company. This is not intended to be a lifetime achievement award and should reflect the person’s recent activity as well as their involvement with AAF Tallahassee.
As an AAF Tallahassee member, this is your opportunity to recognize a bright and rising star. If you have someone in mind, please complete the form below by Friday, January 10, 2020 at 7:00 pm. We’ll open up the voting to AAF Tallahassee members from Monday, January 13 – Friday, January 20, 2020.
IMPORTANT: Members must join or renew by January 10, 2020 to be eligible to be nominated or vote.
The winner will be honored at the American Advertising Awards on February 29, 2020. We suggest checking with your nominee to ensure they’ll be available to attend the event in advance of nominating them.
AdPro of the Year Award Nomination Criteria:
- Nominees must demonstrate a consistent, strategic degree of original thinking in their field
- Nominees must excel in advertising or advertising-related services and continue to set a high standard for advertising professionals
- Nominees must have contributed to AAF Tallahassee
- Must be an AAF Tallahassee member to nominate
- Must be a AAF Tallahassee member to receive this award
- Must submit 2-3 creative examples completed between January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019 that they’ve been part of
- Must submit a headshot with the nomination